Friday, June 14, 2013

Graduation: Part Quatre

graduation
Me + the graduate!

blue and yellow floral dress

So it's that time yet again: time for another graduation. This time, we traveled to Charlotte, NC to celebrate another cousin's high school commencement. The ceremony was extremely organized and well put together; definitely more so than my high school graduation lol. It wasrather lengthy, but was enjoyable none the less to see him walk across the stage. 

Because I knew I would have to ride in the car for 2.5 to 3 hours, I knew I wanted to wear something comfortable. I also took into account the fact that temperatures were to reach the mid 90s! I looked through my latest purchases and taking the ride & weather into account, chose a very comfortable, flowy dress. To finish the outfit, I chose to wear my favorite pair of summer heels that matched the skinny belt that came with the dress. 

Dress: Charming Charlie
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment