Saturday, June 1, 2013

Graduation: Part Trois

graduation
Me + the graduate!
pink bodycon and floral top


So I wasn't joking about the large number of 2013 graduates in my family. You've already seen my graduation from college (here) and 2 cousins' graduation from high school (here); and now we've made it to the half-way mark of so many commencements. The woman of the hour was my aunt who graduated with an Accounting degree; which is actually a common major in my family. In support, my mom, dad, sister, a few aunts, an uncle, several cousins, and myself all met up in Atlanta to attend this important event. The ceremony was held at a beautiful church (that I wish I had taken pictures of!) and included an excellent solo rendition of an inspirational song. Afterwards, the whole family went out to eat at a nearby restaurant where all the fun and celebrating continued. One positive thing I can definitely say about all these graduations is that do bring the whole family together and that's always a good time. :-)

For my outfit, I wanted to wear something bright and comfortable. The skirt I chose, a pink bodycon, was something I got last summer and never wore. I paired it with one of my favorite floral blouses . I added a skinny brown belt for a little detail and comfortable silver sandals.

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Papaya
Belt: borrowed from my sister


No comments:

Post a Comment