Thursday, May 23, 2013

All Gold Everything



Please excuse the nails! I'll get them done/paint them in the very near future lol.


I've come to the realization that I have really become a fan of the color gold. It's surprising, because in the past, out of the two metals gold and silver, I always thought I preferred silver. Perhaps it's because gold compliments my skin tone better? None the less, today's outfit included this new fave tone. I planned to wear pants initially, but the hot Georgia weather quickly eliminated that option. Instead, I grabbed a skirt I got a while back and wore a white crop top. I added a black & gold necklace & ring to accessorize and concluded the outfit with my fave black sandals.

Entire outfit: Forever 21 :-)

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I also have found myself more drawn to gold compared to silver lately, I guess it's an acquired taste :D
    http://www.sunshinecitizen.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it must be! I actually just bought a necklace that's green & gold! lol

      Delete
  2. Really cute outfit! thanks for commenting on my blog :) following on bloglovin!

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete