Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Me + my mom :-)

May 30th, the day the most important woman in my life was born: my mom. To have such a short post about her birthday just doesn't seem right. In all honesty, I could have an entire blog about my mom and all the reasons why she's so great, but that would be a bit ridiculous. lol. She never asks for anything elaborate, or anything at all for that matter, so for her birthday, per her request, I did something simple. I decided against the usual birthday cake & instead surprised her with one of her favorite desserts: peach cobbler (see recipe here). Of course she was very pleasantly surprised. One thing she does like to do is for the whole family to go out to eat to celebrate her birthday. This year my mom chose P.F. Chang's. I was certainly glad about this decision because P.F. Chang's is actually one of my favorite restaurants too! My mom, dad, sister, 2 cousins, and I all met up to enjoy the delicious Chinese food P.F. Chang's has to offer. We had a lovely evening and my mom assured us that she had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment