Saturday, May 18, 2013

Brighter than the sun.

yellow and navy outfit

Today, I went out for sushi with a few friends. We went to the same place we always go when we're all in town, Tako Sushi. It's kind of like our spot. I'm a pretty picky eater so I like to keep it simple with just a California Roll and that was tasty. Honestly, it was just nice to catch up with friends and hang out. To mimic my good mood, I decided to go for a bright outfit. I paired a yellow shirt with blue shorts. I chose to add a pop of color with a bright red belt and chunky red necklace. I kept the shoes simple with a pair of silver sandals.

Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Pink & Blue

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous on the pic! And I absolutely love your outfit! I follow you now on bloglovin! x

    ReplyDelete