Sunday, May 26, 2013

Graduation: Part Deux

graduation
Me & 2 of my beautiful cousins on their graduation day!



Graduation season is in full swing. Other than my graduation, several other family members are also c/o 2013; whether it be from high school or college. The first of many of these commencements was two of my cousins graduating from my old high school. It was such a sense of nostalgia to see them walk across that stage. I mean, it's hard to believe that it was just 4 years ago that I was in their shoes. Boy does time fly!

Later that night, me and a few friends went to see The Great Gatsby. Now, I did read it in high school and remembered certain parts, but there was certainly enough gaps in my mind to enjoy the movie and watch in anticipation for what would happen next. I read reviews saying the movie was quite over the top with the huge parties & mansions; that was certainly the truth! lol. All in all, I enjoyed the movie & would definitely recommend it.

For my outfit, I chose to wear something new. Lately I've been feeling like "I hate everything I own/I have nothing to wear" so a trip to the mall seemed necessary. I found this dress and necklace from the same store. I love how comfortable and light the dress is and the orange pattern. Because I love the color gold (see here), I chose a blue/green & gold necklace to add a bit of contrast. I chose my white sandal, platform shoes to wrap up the outfit. 

Dress: Pink & Blue 
Necklace: Pink & Blue 
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment