Wednesday, May 15, 2013

As we go on, we remember...

black and white graduation dress
I am proud to say that less than a week ago, I graduated college. A moment I had patiently waited for, it was certainly a bittersweet moment. I felt an overwhelming sense of accomplishment walking across the stage knowing I had finally completed what I set out to do just four years prior. To commemorate this special occasion, I went in search of the perfect graduation dress. I spent an entire day going from store to store and trying on dress after dress before I stumbled across this gem. It is a white dress with a black lace overlay that I paired with black, peep-toe slingbacks. To show a little school spirit (and also add a pop of color to the black and white ensemble) I opted for bright red lipstick. 

Dress: The Limited 
Shoes: JC Penney 
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! And like dress!!

    Check out my blog if you like,and maybe you want to follow each other?

    xx

    ReplyDelete