Monday, May 27, 2013

"It's Arrested Development"

Arrested Development

"Now the story of a family who's future was abruptly cancelled.......it's...... Arrested Development." This Memorial Day, my day did not consist of the usual barbecues and lake activities. Instead, I spent quite a bit of time watching season 4 of Arrested Development. To say that I am glad the show, which was certainly cancelled prematurely, has returned is an understatement. I was not able to watch it yesterday when it debuted on Netflix; so today I decided to use my free time to enjoy the binge watching that Netflix allows & encourages. I had watched 5 episodes before some family came over and I had to put the show on hold.

Of the episodes I watched, I noticed that season 4 takes a slightly different angle than the first 3 seasons. For example, each episode centers around 1 character and catches you up on what they have been doing since 2006's cancellation. In fact, some episodes only show a handful of the main charters in the episode. This season is also packed with "star power." Several prominent actors make cameos throughout the episodes. None the less, the episodes I've watched have been just as enjoyable as the first 3 seasons and I'm eager to continue watching. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like cool series!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You should definitely check it out.

      Delete